Love Quotes For Him - Frame Your Feelings In Beautiful Words

Love Quotes For Him - Frame Your Feelings In Beautiful Words

Love Quotes For Him - Frame Your Feelings In Beautiful Words - Are you searching for the perfect way to tell your lover that how deeply you love him. Love Quotes for him are perhaps one of the best ways to express your eternal love and devotion towards your lover.


Valentine Quotes For Him

  1. When you downloaded the .exe of love in my hard drive
    I knew not what files it would bring
    All I was hoping for was a string of sweet nothings
    And a lovely Valentine's Day bling.
  2. All this while I thought I liked you, your smile and your caring words
    Now I wonder why I didn't see, those were not just words but warm, loving wishes
    I now see you and with you I see me, and the picture looks perfect.
  3. In tennis, love means nothing
    In life, love means everything
    Let's have the one with life
    And make the word more than just a syllable.

    Happy Valentine's Day
  4. It was fate that we met,
    My choice to be your friend.
    But falling in love with you,
    Was before I could apprehend.
  5. Let's celebrate our love and the future of our romance this Valentine's Day
  6. They say, romantic love is similar to mental illness. I say, if this illness gives me a companion like you for life, it's always welcome. Happy Valentine's Day my dear!
  7. Love shows itself at the strangest of times. But when it does, those times become beautiful, memorable and perfect.
  8. You came into my life making a flutter,
    You regaled me with your wondrous actions.
    Your laugh and that witty sense of humor
    Gives me an ultimate feeling of satisfaction.
  9. Loving you made me realize the magnificent happenings of life
    It caused my heart to flutter like a butterfly
    My soul to sour like an eagle
    My life to become grand like a lion
    And my existence to feel meaningful like I had never felt before.
  10. Thank you my love
    For those beautiful dreams I saw with you
    For the warmth I felt in your hands
    For the love I felt when you touched my lips
    For the happiness you gave me through your smiles.

Romantic Love Quotes for Him


  1. "The only time I want to be near you is forever"
  2. "A man is a little thing while he works by and for himself; but when he gives voice to the rules of love and justice, he is godlike. - Ralph Waldo Emerson"
  3. "For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation. - Rainer Maria Rilke"
  4. "The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love do not require coupons. - George T. Hewitt"
  5. "True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does."
  6. "I've looked around enough to know that you're the one I want to go through time with. - Jim Croce"

Sweet Love Quotes for Him

  1. "It feels so good to wake up with you in the morning."
  2. "When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Cause the day Ill be saying that would be the day I die."
  3. "He has the most adorable eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh every time he speaks and whenever you look into his eyes its so hard to turn away."
  4. "I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest stranger forever."
  5. "The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. - Ben Okri"
  6. "I don't know why I keep on loving you despite the fact that I'll get hurt again just like before. I never learn cause I don't want to. Not now when I'm still strong to fall for you over and over again."

Cute Love Quotes for Him

  1. "We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings."
  2. "To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return."
  3. "I love you for being you and the way you make me feel when I'm with you!"
  4. "I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours."
  5. "It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat."

Funny Love Quotes for Him

  1. "Love is a grave mental disease. - Plato"
  2. "We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect. - Alanis Morissette"
  3. "Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener."
  4. "You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it. - Henny Youngman"
  5. "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner"
  6. "A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one - Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings"
  7. "Law and love are the same; romantic in concept but the actual practice can give you a yeast infection. - Ally McBeal"
  8. "A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed."
  9. "If women didn't exist all the money in the world would have no meaning. - Aristotle Onassis"
  10. "Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. - Christopher Marlowe"

5 comments:

Copyright © 2013 NewProgShine.com | Anime art hobby